- Minimum 2 years of proven welding/fabricating experience
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (particularly, MIG and Stick)
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Must be willing to travel – travel can range from a few days to and few months (mobilize from Milwaukee area)
- Professional Certification (e.g. an AWS welding certificate) required
- Prior experience with conveyors is a big plus
Quintec Integration, Inc., is a leading conveyor and material handling systems integrator. Our office features an employee-centric environment complete with two massage chairs, 12 UHD televisions, indoor basketball court, full kitchen, 2,300 sq. ft. fitness center with private showers and more. Since its creation in 1999, it has become the quintessential choice for both small businesses and Fortune 500 companies nationwide.
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.